Sunday 28 July 2013

Hand and Cuticle Care


*Not a fantastic quality image - will update picture when I get the chance*

The Body Shop: Almond Hand and Nail Cream & Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil. 

I was recently asked on Tumblr:

"Could you do a post on how you do and maintain your cuticles please? Yours look so neat and I have no idea how to make mine look pretty!"

Truth be told, until recently, I literally did nothing. I very rarely pushed my cuticles back, only if I had hangnails and I never used creams or oils. Until I started work, where my hands and nails become quite dry and brittle. 

Because of that I brought these two products, that I have only recently started using.

First of all, they both smell beautiful! I love the smell, so that's always a bonus. Since I haven't been using them that long, I will update on them again later.

So far, they are both very nice products, keeping my hands soft and my cuticles, nails and skin all looking nice which is effectively the idea of the product - what more could I possibly want!

No comments:

Post a Comment