Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day 6

Violet Nails


*Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Prickly Pear.*
Which is the cutest name I've come across so far!

2 coats.


*Added Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Papaya. & Barry M Nail Effects Nail Paint - Gold Foil Effect*

This ^ was my final design. I just wanted something simple, but not so simple that it was boring! They were originally going to be diamonds but that took too long so I went with ovals instead. I actually quite like them, even though I can't get a good bloody photo of them! I don't know why, I blame the lighting. I'm going to make a lightbox soon :)

I loved the colours individually which is why I put them together, I know they're nothing special but sometimes you just don't have enough time!

I hope you all at least kind of like them, like I kind of do!

xxx


P.S: Here's a cute picture of my cat, who sat with me being ridiculously cute the whole time I was getting angry trying to take a decent picture of my nails! I never got one, but at least his face made me happy.


Happy Tuesday Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment