Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 7

Black and White Nails




I am in love with these and even more in love with how long they've lasted! I've had these on for 5 days, that never happens - they would normally have chipped by now!

I used
Barry M Nail Paint - Black
Barry M Nail Paint - Matte White
Sally Hansen - Golden Rule

The Sally Hansen one is from the newest collection and as far as a review goes.. 5 out of 5! I love it so much. You don't get many good gold glitters around, normally they're too yellow or the clear is yellow but this, I just love it.

I didn't have much in mind when I did these, but they're pretty simple but so many people have commented on liking them! So I'm glad about that, hope you do too!



I feel like I'm setting a tradition with an extra picture at the end now and since I did these when visiting home, here's a picture of my cutie cat who keeps me company all the time..

"Wake up May, I want a cuddle!"

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment